You may become an Exhibiting Member in one of two ways:
- Through a jurying process by the Exhibiting Artist Selection Committee that meets in January, May and September. The next date for submissions is Thursday, Sept 7. Artists interested in becoming Exhibiting Members should drop off their art work at RAC on Thursday, Sept 7, 2017 (11am-5pm). Artist selection will take place on Friday with letters sent to accepted artists . Artists should pick up their art work on Saturday, Sept 9 (11am -5pm).
- Through being admitted to three juried exhibitions held at RAC during a two-year period. Open juried exhibitions take place in March (“Inspirations” show), May (“Forty Under Forty” show) and October (“Expressions” show). See the Exhibitions Calendar for upcoming dates.
Benefits for Exhibiting Artists:
- Discount of 10% on each item priced at $100 or more
- Entry into “Art in the Park”
- Entry into “Holiday Gift Show” (excluding wall art)
- Entry into open juried exhibitions
- Entry into members-only exhibitions
- Opportunity to participate in off-site RAC shows
- Opportunity for artist’s website link and digital image of his or her work to be displayed in the RAC Exhibiting Artists Gallery (fee required).
Benefits for Exhibiting Art Angels include all of the above and no entry fee for RAC exhibitions and shows.
For a list of all of our current Exhibiting Members, click here.
Please contact the RAC office at 203-866-2744 with questions or for more information about becoming a RAC Exhibiting Artist.